Dahi Chicken Recipe
Ingredients Of Dahi Chicken
1) 2 Cups Dahi
2) 1 tsp Cumin Powder
3) 1 tsp Garlic Paste
4)1/4 tsp Garam Masala
5) 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
6) 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
7) 1 tsp Salt
8) 500 Gram Boneless Chicken
9) 1 Tbsp Oil
10) 5 Green Chilli
11) 2 Onion, chopped
12) 1 Tomato, chopped
How to Make Dahi Chicken
1) Take dahi in a bowl.
2) Add cumin powder, garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt to the bowl of curd.
3) Mix the spices well with curd and add boneless chicken pieces to the mixture
4) Smear the chicken pieces thoroughly with the curd mix.
5) Keep aside the bowl for marination for 30 minutes.
6) Take oil in a pan and saute green chillies in it.
7) Add chopped onion to the pan
8) Saute them well and put chopped tomato in it.
9) Mix them together and add the marinated chicken pieces to it.
10) Mix it well and bring to simmer.
11) Add the leftover marinade mix to the gravy.
12) Mix well and bring to simmer.
Please Subscribe Gallinews New You Tube Channel and
Press Bell Icon to get Regular Update Press Link & Subscribe