Who we are:
- Our website address is: https://gallinews.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, Name, Email and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
How we use Information:
- We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based on your preferences.
- We may use the information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features of our website and app.
- We may send you promotional email for third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
Who we share Information:
- We never share your information with any third parties and your information will only be used to improve your experience
How long we retain your data:
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queuxe.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username).
What rights you have over your data:
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.